This zucchini cream is healthy and light. His richness in water, vitamins and minerals makes it perfect for any weight loss diet. Moreover it is low in calories, indeed, one portion contain less than 100 Kcal.
I personally like to serve it as an entrance, warm in winter but cold in summer.
Besides, this zucchini cream recipe is easy to prepare and affordable.
In such wise…Try it 😉
Zucchini Soup – Healthy And Light
French Starter | Vegan Friendly
Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min
- 2 Zucchini
- 1Clove garlic
- 300 water
- Pinch salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Optional Parmesan cheese
- Optional Bread
- 1tsp olive oil
- Clean the zucchinis and cut it in slices
- Cut your garlic in small chunks
- Fry the garlic in the olive oil until it gets lightly brown
- Add the zucchini with a touch of salt and pepper and cover it with water
- Prepare your bread. Cut it in mini cubes and toast it in the oven
- When your zucchini gets tender, blend all the preparation.
- Then pour it into two small bowls and top it with parmesan and bread crumbs.
Ideal as a starter, this soup will rehydrate your body and boost it up