Sometimes, we are looking for some exotic food, and other, we just want some easy and comfy food. When you don’t know what to do, it is good to get back to the basics.
My mum always cooked roasted tomatoes in many different ways. Generally, she filled tomatoes with meat but from time to time she also does the Provencal roasted tomatoes.
Today, my partner is cooking this dish. She decided to use cherry tomatoes to create this cute and tasty little side. We had it with roasted tofu and it was delicious.
Vegan and Vegetarian friendly, this Mediterranean Roasted Cherry Tomatoes dish goes perfectly with roasted tofu, or vegan burgers.
Moreover, this dish is easy, affordable and extremely tasty. So don’t wait one second more, head to your kitchen and let’s cook it.
Mediterranean Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Side Course | Mediterranean Cuisine
Servings 2 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 20 min
- 30 Cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper
- Clean the cherry tomatoes
- Warm up the oven at 450 F°
- Dispose the cherry tomatoes into a baking pot and cover them with salt, pepper and oil.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes
- Then add the garlic and the parsley and cook it for another 10 minutes.
- Et voila, your succulent side is ready